Eat Out In Northern Ireland
Belfast and outlying areas is full of award winning restaurants, home cooked food in our many pubs with welcoming hospitality. We even have Michelin starred eateries here in Northern Ireland.
Game Of Thrones Experience
Game Of Thrones eat your heart out, we have our own version of a fantasy period adventure but with real actors and magical sets. Visit Westeros and Winterfell for a real fantasy experience. Treachery, murder and treason abound.
A visit to this C S Lewis world is not just about the World Of Narnia, there are exhibits and interactive displays on all of Lewis’s famous fictional characters such as The Allegory of Love, A Preface to Paradise Lost, Broadcast Talks, Beyond Personality, The 4 Loves, The World’s Last Night, The Discarded Image, The Weight of Glory, God in the Dock, Space Trilogy, Perelandra, That Hideous Strength, The Horse & His Boy and The Last Battle.
Research Northern Ireland’s extensive cultural past and be a time traveller at our many historical sites with original clothes, props, furniture, buildings and artifacts.
- Belfast Exposed
- Crumlin Road Jail
- Gallery of the Engine Room
- Gallery of the Golden Thread
- Republican History of Ireland Museum
- Linen Hall Library
- Metropolitan Centre of the Arts
- Queens Naughton Gallery
- War Memorial of Northern Ireland
- Gallery of Ormeau Baths
- The Small Soldiers Museum Of Tiny Battles
- Royal Ulster Rifles Regimental Museum
- Titanic Belfast
- Museum of Ulster
- Museum of Ballycastle
- Museum of Ballymoney
- Brookhall Historical Farm
- Carrickfergus Castle
- Causeway School Museum
- Coastal Zone at Portrush
- Flame The Gasworks Museum of Ireland
- Irish Linen Centre and Lisburn Museum
- Larne Museum and Arts Centre
- Patterson’s Spade Mill
- Railway Preservation Society of Ireland
- Rathlin Boathouse Visitor Centre
- Armagh Planetarium
Of course you could just go ballooning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!